Bad Faith Litigation
Thursday, November 21 to Friday, November 22, 2013
Hyatt Regency Miami, Miami, FL
ACI’s 26th installment of its renowned Bad Faith Litigation forum converges on Miami with in-depth topics researched from the leaders in the industry and expert insights from seasoned in-house professionals, top law firms and experienced jurists from across the nation.
Bad faith disputes continue to generate a significant amount of litigation. The claims are costly, huge verdicts are being handed down every day, and more states are passing statutory bad faith laws. It is now more important than ever for insurers and policyholders to stay current on all that is happening in the bad faith litigation arena. Practitioners must stay ahead of the curve and create the best strategies for resolving coverage disputes, responding to demand letters, negotiating settlement demands, and managing discovery disputes.
In response, American Conference Institute brings you its 26th installment of its acclaimed Bad Faith Litigation forum for all critical updates on case law, proposed legislation and strategies. Get effective tips on how you can ensure the best result for your case and client. This installment will feature:
• Insurers In-house roundtable: This specialized in-house panel will focus on
1) best practices in claims investigation and litigation decisions; 2) settling bad faith claims and working with outside counsel; 3) dealing with the insured; and much more
• View from the Policyholder’s Bar: Adapt your strategies to the new wave of claims being asserted and hear what key actions (or inactions) could lead your client into litigation.
• Discussions with distinguished jurists: Get valuable insight on effective theories and evidentiary issues, from state and federal judges that have presided over bad faith suits.
• Narrowly tailored panel sessions: Our narrowly tailored, comprehensive panels will shed light on the most effective ways to recognize bad faith set-ups, properly investigate a claim, litigate questionable coverage, manage discovery, respond to punitive damage claims and much, much more.
Register now by calling 888-224-2480 or faxing your registration form to 877-927-1563.
You can also register online at www.AmericanConference.com/BadFaithMIA
- click image for pdf -
- Actions -
- Share -
Thu, Nov 21, 2013
Fri, Nov 22, 2013
Hyatt Regency Miami