American Conference Institute’s 11th
ITAR Boot Camp West
Thursday, February 27 to Friday, February 28, 2014
Andaz San Diego Hotel, San Diego, CA
Whether You are a Large, Mid-Size or Small Company, You Will Gain Practical Tools for How to Comply with Key ITAR Requirements Impacting Your Business.
Whether you are a first, second or third-tier exporter, export control reform will affect ITAR licensing and classification requirements, and will mostly likely have a deep impact on your business operations. No matter how small or how big the effect, it is imperative that your trade compliance personnel manages the new regulatory framework, and adjust compliance practices accordingly. From changes in definitions, to the migration of items to Commerce Department jurisdiction, 2013 is determined to be a monumental year for exporters. Equally, many complex ITAR compliance requirements will remain, and it is critical to stay up to speed on the latest best practices for reducing heightened penalty risks.
· Unlike other ITAR courses, you will hear directly from large and smaller companies on how they have resolved critical ITAR compliance challenges.
· This course will allow for ample Q & A, hands-on exercises and case studies, and will provide you with valuable speaker-prepared materials that you can reference in your daily work.
· Practical, in-depth sessions and case studies on how to comply with key ITAR requirements, including:
· Preparing for export control reform
· How to comply with the new dual and third country national rule, and lessons learned
· Identifying ITAR-controlled technical data and defense services
· How to prepare TAAs, MLAs, DSP-5s, DSP-73s and DSP-61s
· Building an effective ITAR compliance program
· The latest on the implementation of U.S-UK and U.S-Australia treaties
· Do’s and don’ts for restrictive party screening, and compliance with end-use/end-user requirements
· How to manage EO responsibilities, and reduce personal liability risks for ITAR violations
· Training your global sales, engineering, purchasing and other teams on ITAR compliance
· Complying with ITAR recordkeeping requirements
· Invaluable networking with government, industry and private practice professionals
· CLE credit
This program is currently in production – for any inquiries, please contact Adam Denenberg at a.denenberg@AmericanConference.com.
- click image for pdf -
- Actions -
- Share -
Thu, Feb 27, 2014
Fri, Feb 28, 2014
Andaz San Diego Hotel
San Diego, CA