American Conference Institute’s 4th
Economic Sanctions Boot Camp
Wednesday, December 04 to Thursday, December 05, 2013
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Times Square, New York City, NY
WITH INCREASED OFAC, DoJ AND NEW YORK STATE INQUIRIES AND ENFORCEMENT, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A MORE CRITICAL TIME TO ATTEND THIS EVENT.
DO NOT MISS THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAR FROM CURRENT AND FORMER OFAC, DoJ, OCC, FEDERAL RESERVE AND NEW YORK STATE AUTHORITIES ALL IN ONE ROOM!
Back in New York due to popular demand, American Conference Institute’s Economic Sanctions Boot Camp is a practical, nuts and bolts course on how to comply with U.S. economic sanctions, the new SEC reporting requirement, as well as how to reduce unprecedented enforcement risks at the Federal and New York State levels. Expert speakers will delve into the complex web of requirements, their extra-territorial application, and teach you the do’s and don’ts in an evolving international compliance landscape.WHY ATTEND THIS EVENT INSTEAD OF OTHER SANCTIONS COURSES?
• The depth of content is unmatched by other programs. Through careful research with financial institutions, exporters, forensic accountants and private practice professionals, ACI has assembled an industry-focused agenda that will take you through a comprehensive analysis of need-to-know requirements, and their real-life application.
New for 2013, the agenda includes enhanced focus on inquiries and enforcement at the New York state level. Benefit from a practical session
on how to handle New York State inquiries of your Iran-related business activities, and hear from enforcement officials from the New York County District Attorney’s Office and New York State Department of Financial Services.
The first day of the program takes a deep dive into Iran sanctions, the new SEC reporting requirement, and features additional focus on how cases are being investigated by federal and state authorities.
The second day of the program includes in-depth sessions on how to test and monitor your screening, re-screening and list management, satisfy FDIC, OCC and Federal Reserve compliance expectations, comply with sanctions against Syria, Burma/Myanmar and Cuba, conduct an internal risk assessment, and implement a global sanctions compliance program.
• Benchmarking and networking with the right people. In addition to a stellar faculty of senior government, industry, forensic accounting and private practice experts, this event attracts the who’s who of the financial and international trade communities.
• Helpful speaker-prepared references materials that you can use for your daily work after the event.
• Intensive, practical pre-Boot Camp working groups that will maximize your learning and networking experience.
• Benefit from CLE and CPE credit.
Whether you are new to the area or need a comprehensive refresher, this practical course will bring you up to speed on how to reduce the risk of harsh penalties. To register, call 1-888-224-2480, fax your registration form to 1-877-927-1563 or register online at www.americanconference.com/EconomicSanctions.
- click image for pdf -
- Actions -
- Share -
Wed, Dec 04, 2013
Thu, Dec 05, 2013
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Times Square
New York City, NY