American Conference Institute's 20th National Forum on
Wage & Hour Claims And Class Actions
Thursday, January 30 to Friday, January 31, 2014
Hyatt Regency Miami, Miami, FL
Wage & Hour Claims & Class Actions
January 30-31, 2014 Hotel: Hyatt Regency Miami Miami, FL
The wage and hour landscape continues to evolve at a blistering pace, with the potential for damaging claims at an all-time high. Given the complexity of federal and state laws regarding classification of workers and overtime pay, the increased number of displaced employees in the current economy, and the recent enhancement of DOL enforcement efforts, it is no wonder why wage and hour litigation is the fastest growing type of class action today.
That is why it is essential that attorneys are fully prepared to defend and manage the latest wage and hour claims and class actions. Come join your colleagues and clients at the nation’s premier wage and hour forum and hone your skills and strategies needed to keep pace with this rapidly changing area of law, manage and defend against new and innovative claims, and prepare for emerging regulations and evolving enforcement priorities.
American Conference Institute’s 20th National Forum on Wage & Hour Claims and Class Actions will provide you with an unparalleled opportunity to convene with counsel from Macy’s, IBM Corporation, Family Dollar Stores, Ryder System, Wells Fargo Insurance, The Hartford, Canam Steel Corporation, Federal Express Corp., Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Interval International, City of Petersburg, PA, Nestle, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Marsh & McLennan Companies, Deutsche Post DHL, CenturyLink, American Airlines, Solae, LLC, Allstate Insurance Company, Graphic Packaging International, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, BJ’s Wholesale Club and more, as well as renowned federal and state judges and leading outside plaintiff and defense counsel from around the nation. The faculty will provide expert strategies and comprehensive updates on:
• Assessing the impact of Dukes, Comcast and progeny on FLSA collective actions, Rule 23 class actions, and hybrid cases• Certification/decertification of a class at different stages of the litigation process
• Overcoming the complexities of managing and defending against multidistrict litigation
• The latest claims being brought by the plaintiffs’ bar
• Ensuring compliance with new federal and state wage-hour regulations and avoiding government agency targeting
• Preparing for comprehensive federal and state integrated audits
• Using settlement and mediation to resolve claims and avoid costly litigation
Register now by calling 1-888-224-2480 or by faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563.
You can also register online at www.AmericanConference.com/WageMIA
- click image for pdf -
- Actions -
- Share -
Thu, Jan 30, 2014
Fri, Jan 31, 2014
Hyatt Regency Miami