3rd Annual Chemical Products Liability and Environmental Litigation
Get ahead of crisis situations and protect the company before disaster strikes. Arm yourself with effective strategies and critical information to master strategic communications and crisis management.
Take advantage of the unparalleled opportunities now available to learn lessons from the beginning stages of Gulf Oil Spill litigation and the Supreme Court’s holding on the AEP climate change case. The past year’s events have made it clear that it is imperative to have plans in place to manage catastrophic events.
ACI has responded to the needs of the industry by creating the Chemical Products Liability and Environmental Litigation conference, now in its third year. This essential litigation forum is designed to educate practitioners—both in-house and outside counsel—on the leading trends in chemical products liability and environmental litigation.
There is no other conference available that not only addresses pressing changes in the industry that impact litigation, but also provides practical information to bolster your practice, the cutting-edge information about emerging areas of concern, and an opportunity to hear insights from esteemed jurists from throughout the country.
Join experts from AkzoNobel, Chevron, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co., Dow AgroSciences, Dow Chemical, Georgia Gulf Corp., Occidental Chemical Corp., PPG Industries Praxair, Shell Oil, Sunoco, and many more, as they discuss the hottest topics in chemical products liability and environmental litigation, including:
- Preparing for the future of climate change litigation post-Connecticut v. AEP
- Learning from the Deepwater Horizon to mitigate risk and damages in litigation over catastrophic events
- Protecting the company by mastering strategic communications and crisis management
- Learning from Louisiana legacy oilfield contamination cases to mitigate long-term risk in fracking operations
- Bolstering defense strategy by defeating arguments of exposure and causal nexus to injury
- Optimizing settlement strategies using the Dukes decision to your advantage
- Maintaining ethical standards when settling multiparty cases
Plus, benefit from the opportunity to hear from 6 state and federal court judges as they discuss important elements of litigation, including Daubert motions and discovery challenges. Ensure you are prepared to tackle emerging litigation trends and challenges at this unique and important event. Last year, this event almost sold out; ensure that you can attend this event by reserving your space now.