“ACI produces first rate conferences and continuously delivers events with the right mix of bench, bar, and members of the litigation support community. Great dialogue, leading content and the non-commercialization of the program are just some of the reasons why ACI is [among] the leading conference providers.”
- Shareholder, LeClair Ryan
"I have worked with ACI for a number of years and I have always benefited from the experience. There is no organization in the country that presents better speakers or content than ACI. This is a first-rate organization with great programs to match.”
- Partner, Dechert
American Conference Institute monitors trends and developments in every major industry with a view to providing timely and leading-edge information to our audience of senior legal and business professionals. Our delegates come from the largest and best know Fortune 500 and AmLaw 200 organizations.
- 100% of Fortune 500 companies attend, speak at, or sponsor ACI’s conferences.
- 100% of AmLaw 200 firms attend, speak at, or sponsor ACI’s conferences.
- More than 68% of attendees to ACI’s Anti-Corruption/FCPA, Compliance and Regulatory conferences are in-house counsel.
- More than 2000 delegates attend ACI’s Anti-Corruption/FCPA, Global Trade and Regulatory
- More than 5000 delegates attended ACI’s Litigation and IP portfolio of events annually.
- More Federal and State Regulators and Judges speak on ACI conferences than on any other professionally organized companies’ events.
Our Pledge to our Clients
As dedicated service professionals, American Conference Institute pledges to:
- Create awareness of the resources available from our clients.
- Showcase our client’s strategic direction and innovation to their targeted audience.
- Open lines of communication between our clients and their target prospects.
- Reinforce lines of communication between our clients their existing client base.
Custom Event Opportunities
ACI’s Custom Events Division is solely dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together in unique environments that are more intimate and exclusive than the traditional conferencing platform. Previous custom events have included:
- Issue focused webinars
- Invitation-only meetings
- Privately facilitated VIP dinners and breakfast meetings
- Custom research
Are you looking to turn your firm’s client alerts or latest white paper into a webinar? Are you short staffed and struggling to find the time and resources to develop and execute a digital strategy? Contact ACI today to learn more about how we have helped some of the biggest and well known law firms outsource their webinar needs at little cost and with less hassle. For more information, please contact Wendy Tyler at w.tyler@AmericanConference.com or 212 352 3220 ext. 5242 today!
Ready to Start Building Your Opportunity?
Let our experienced business development team help you design a conference strategy that meets your marketing goals and budgets. We can also provide helpful tips and other information to help your organization maximize any sponsorship investment. Call Wendy Tyler, Head of Sales at 212-352-3220 ext. 5242 or email her at w.tyler@AmericanConference.com for more information today.