Attend the 14th installment of ACI’s Energy Trading Compliance & Regulatory SummitThe energy trading industry is facing a time of great uncertainty plagued with unprecedented legal and regulatory challenges. Market manipulation cases, spoofing. Abusive trading practices, and fraudulent activities are causing the industry great anxiety. New investigations and shifting enforcement priorities under the new Administration are adding to this toll. Moreover, at the time of press, FERC and CFTC are without a full quorum, thus leaving the industry to question the direction these agencies will take and anticipate the priorities they will set. To help you navigate the current industry landscape, American Conference Institute (ACI) has developed the 14th installment of its Energy Trading Compliance & Regulatory Enforcement conference. This is the energy trading industry’s premier, must-attend event which directly addresses the industry’s most pressing regulatory and compliance challenges. ACI has designed this program to offer insights into the rules and agency enforcement programs and to also explore the impact of federal scrutiny on energy trading practices. Attend this conference to hear industry leaders share their thoughts on the current state of the energy trading space and learn to develop strategies to revamp your compliance program so that it will be responsive to all newly enacted, and often difficult to grasp regulatory changes. As the industry continues to face drastic changes, you cannot afford to miss this important event. Do not miss your opportunity to network with your peers and learn from industry leaders to ensure that your policies are optimally shaped.
Highlighted Sessions Include:
- Building an Effective Compliance Program Including Robust Recordkeeping Practices, Antitrust Requirements, Training, and Monitoring
- Responding to Government Enforcement Actions and Understanding Market Participation in an Era of New Leadership at FERC/CFTC
- Complying with Rules on Position Limits, Avoiding Violations, and Understanding Exemptions
- Best Practices from CFTC: KISS Project, Cooperation Credit, LabCFTC, and Whistleblower Rules
- Impact of FERC’s Whitepaper on Compliance Programs/Market Manipulation and Reviewing Investigations and Sanctions
- Addressing Technology Challenges – including Blockchain – Influencing Energy Trading
Speaker Spotlight:Fireside Chat with Mexican Energy Regulatory Commissioner Guillermo Zuniga Martinez
Guillermo Zuniga Martinez Commissioner at the Mexico Energy Regulatory Commission will speak on Mexico’s undertaking a new change in direction by opening up and restructuring its oil, gas, electricity markets.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact: Wendy Tyler Tel: 212-352-3220 x 5242 [email protected]
For Media Partnership opportunities please contact: Assel Chanlatte Tel: 212-352-3220 x 5484 [email protected]
For questions about this year’s program/content, or information on how you can speak next year please contact: Esther Ro Tel: 212-352-3220 x 5225 [email protected]