Ensure that You are Equipped with the Latest Updates and Strategies to Prevent, Manage and Defend Against Rising, Costly ERISA Disputes
This annual event is your best opportunity to gain best practices for your everyday work. Ensure that you are up-to-speed on the latest regulatory and litigation developments affecting the industry.
Learn from 20+ of the nation’s leading ERISA defense attorneys about how to manage the complexities and nuances of today’s varied ERISA claims
Get the inside scoop on the emerging plaintiff arguments-and if they have been effective
Hear perspectives from the Bench on what works (and doesn’t work) in their courtrooms
Unlike other conferences, this event focuses on key updates and strategies yielding favorable litigation outcomes.
NEW, Real-World Sessions on the 2019 agenda:
- JOIN THE DEBATE: Choosing the Right Actuarial Assumptions to Fit Your ERISA Case
- New Supreme Court Practitioners Panel: Seasoned practitioners discuss statute of limitation challenges, fiduciary breaches, and other procedural outcomes
- Special Focus on Surprising New Outcomes for ESOP cases: The Newest, Unwritten Rules for management of stocks, formation claims, and DOL activity
- New Takeaways from the Resurgence of Stock-Drop Litigation cases Post-Jander v. IBM: a rundown of successful (and not so successful) litigation plans, settlement and trial strategies
- Retaining and Advising Clients: In-house counsel discuss how they are now selecting and working with outside counsel
Along with a newly revamped agenda, benefit from more networking and benchmarking opportunities, CLE credit, and helpful reference materials.
In-house executive deliberations on selecting outside counsel and management of litigation plans
Changes to Insurers’ Views on Risk: Executives from leading insurers discuss what’s keeping them up at night
A debate on actuarial assumptions followed by a tabletop exercise: Work through hot button, hypothetical scenarios and compare your approach to participants
Register now to connect with the “who’s who” of ERISA, and benefit from worthwhile professional development. CLE will be available.
Who Will You Meet
- ERISA fiduciaries
- ERISA service providers
- Benefit plan sponsors
- Employee benefit plan
In-House counsel for:
- Plan sponsors
- Service providers
- Fiduciary liability insurance policy writers
Employee pension and
Our Prior Delegates Say It Best
“Speakers are very knowledgeable about their subjects. Very well done overall.”
“High-level discussion with practice area leaders about the most cutting-edge issues in this space. Fantastic!”
“Topics and panelists were well chosen. Very collegial and informative.”