Ensure that You are Equipped with the Latest Updates and Strategies to Prevent, Manage and Defend Against Rising, Costly ERISA Disputes
NEW, REAL-WORLD SESSIONS ON THE 2019 AGENDA:
- JOIN THE DEBATE: Choosing the Right Actuarial Assumptions to Fit Your ERISA Case
- New Supreme Court Practitioners Panel: Seasoned practitioners discuss statute of limitation challenges, fiduciary breaches, and other procedural outcomes
- Special Focus on Surprising New Outcomes for ESOP cases: The Newest, Unwritten Rules for management of stocks, formation claims, and DOL activity
- New Takeaways from the Resurgence of Stock-Drop Litigation cases Post-Jander v. IBM: a rundown of successful (and not so successful) litigation plans, settlement and trial strategies
- Retaining and Advising Clients: In-house counsel discuss how they are now selecting and working with outside counsel
Enhance your learning!
Along with a newly revamped agenda, benefit from more networking and benchmarking opportunities, CLE credit, and helpful reference materials.
Register now to connect with the “who’s who” of ERISA, and benefit from worthwhile professional development. CLE will be available.
PAST IN-HOUSE ATTENDANCE
WHO WILL YOU MEET