Obtain insights on how to prevent, manage and defend against rising, costly ERISA disputes
A unique conference packed with all the essential ERISA litigation updates and strategies necessary for your practice.
This annual event is an opportunity to learn the latest regulatory and litigation developments affecting the industry. With all that is happening in the industry, be sure to reserve your seat at the only event devoted solely to ERISA challenges and concerns.
Popular Discussion Topics from past ERISA conferences:
- University Fee Litigation
- Supreme Court Church Plan Decision
- Fiduciary Investment Litigation
- ESOP Litigation
- Individual Benefit Claim Issues
- New Remedies
- Healthcare Related ERISA Litigation
- ERISA Class Action Avoidance
- Ethics Challenges for ERISA Counsel
Don’t sit back while your competitors gain valuable insights from this event! At ACI’s 17th National Forum on ERISA Litigation, you will get the chance to:
- Learn from 20+ of the nation’s leading ERISA defense attorneys about how to manage the complexities and nuances of today’s varied ERISA claims.
- Get the inside scoop from numerous plaintiffs’ counsel on the emerging arguments they are using in these cases.
- Learn from experienced jurists regarding what works and doesn’t work in their courtrooms.
Gain unique perspectives from nearly a dozen in-house counsel on navigating ERISA claims and class actions in today’s landscape.
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date with new announcement on speakers and agenda. Register now to connect with the “who’s who” of the ERISA industry in NYC, and obtain all of the critical ERISA litigation updates that you need to develop the strategies necessary for the success of your practice.