INDUSTRY FOCUS ON FINANCIAL SERVICES
SEC Whistleblower Claims: How Financial Firms can Best Manage Potential Relators
- What are the ethical concerns of representing Whistleblowers?
- What is SEC’s approach on employee agreements post-KBR ruling that companies cannot stifle whistleblowers?
- What triggers a claim: differing approach of circuits
- Discussion of the ‘First to File’ Bar
- How to incentivize internal reporting first before Whistleblowers act
- Tips for responsible organizations from relators’ counsel
- The number one factor that leads employees to report externally