INDUSTRY FOCUS ON HEALTHCARE & LIFE SCIENCES
Deep Dive into Healthcare False Claims: Which Areas Are Being Actively Pursued by the Government
- What the recent uptick of enforcement in the Specialty Pharma, Medical Device, Laboratory & Diagnostics and Scientific Grant Funding industries reveals about where companies are most at risk
- Recent developments and trends in enforcement of the Anti- Kickback Statute and how this interfaces with False Claims Act enforcement
- Why fraud under states’ Managed Care Medicaid programs will result in many more FCA cases
- What PBM issues appear to interest Government regulators and enforcers?
- What practical effect will the ruling in Escobar have on healthcare providers’ compliance programs?
- Detailed look into the issue of medical necessity following the decision in US ex rel Paradies v AseraCare Inc that contradiction based on clinical judgment or opinion alone cannot constitute falsity under the FCA