ACI’s 2nd Annual Women Leaders in Life Sciences Empowerment Award
Meet the Nominees
Thank you to everyone for your nominations! We received an overwhelming response and are delighted at the extremely well-qualified impressive women who are taking this industry to the next level with their commitment and diversity initiatives. We have narrowed the nominations to 7 extraordinary women.
For full information regarding the candidates and to cast your vote, please click here.
And now, the nominees are:
- Nominee #1: Christine Bellon, Ph.D., J.D., Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs, Relay Therapeutics
- Nominee #2: Kenita Barrow, Senior Corporate Secretary, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Inc.
- Nominee #3: Julie Coletti, Vice-President and Global General Counsel, Danaher Dental Platform
- Nominee #4: Elizabeth Feeney, Assistant General Counsel, Dispute Resolution & Prevention, GlaxoSmithKline
- Nominee #5: Linda Friedman, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Astellas US LLC
- Nominee #6: Donna Meuth, Associate General Counsel, Intellectual Property, Eisai
- Nominee #7: Jennie Orrico, Chief Compliance & Risk Officer, Shire Pharmaceuticals
Click here to vote by Friday, June 30, 2017
|RULES & GUIDELINES FOR NOMINATION AND SELECTION|
|1. Review the relevant eligibility criteria and submit your nomination to the email address [email protected] by Friday, June 23, 2017. All entries must include the name of nominee, company, and a brief explanation as to why this person demonstrates the above characteristics and should be considered for the 2nd Annual Women Leaders in Life Sciences Empowerment Award. If possible, please provide the nominee’s contact details. All entries are confidential and will be viewed by American Conference Institute personnel only.
2. ACI will tally the nominations. After receiving express consent from the nominees, ACI will make the top finalists public via a polling website. Polling will take place between Tuesday, June 27 and Friday, June 30, 2017. Members of the community can cast their vote for the awards recipient during the polling period HERE.
3. The winner will be notified the week of July 3, 2017 and the award will be given out during the 4th Annual Women Leaders in Life Sciences conference. The winner must agree to be present at the awards ceremony in order to receive his or her award.