Anticipated Legislation to Reform CFIUS. Review Delays and Heightened Scrutiny. Political Vacancies. New Policy Priorities.
In this critical time of transition, we invite you to join your peers at American Conference Institute’s 4th National Forum on CFIUS & Team Telecom. Gain updates and strategic insights for re-positioning your transaction planning in an evolving landscape. Widely regarded as the premier event for the CFIUS and Team Telecom bar, join government, industry and private practice experts for worthwhile discussion on the most pressing issues affecting sensitive, high stakes transactions.
WHY TAKE THE TIME OUT OF THE OFFICE?
- THE GO-TO EVENT FOR THE NATIONAL SECURITY, INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND M & A COMMUNITIES: This acclaimed conference is widely regarded as the only comprehensive, practical event on CFIUS and Team Telecom.
- KEY GOVERNMENT, INDUSTRY AND PRIVATE PRACTICE STAKEHOLDERS – ALL IN ONE ROOM: This event has a proven track record of gathering the key stakeholders involved in some of the most consequential transactions to date. Participants have a unique opportunity to learn and network with the who’s who of the CFIUS and Team Telecom bar.
- NEW, UPDATED TOPICS: The 2018 agenda has been fully updated to ensure that new and returning attendees find this conference to be worthwhile.
- NEW SPEAKERS FROM GOVERNMENT, INDUSTRY AND PRIVATE PRACTICE. New industry speakers include executives from General Electric, IBM, Gemalto and MorphoTrust USA (Safran Group).
- CLE CREDIT and reference materials
As in past years, seating will fill to capacity. We encourage you to reserve your place early and attend what is regarded as the premier event on CFIUS and Team Telecom issues.
Please call 888-224-24980 or register online
For sponsorship opportunities please contact:
P: 212-352-3220 ext. 5242
For media partnership opportunities please contact:
P: 212-352-3220 ext. 5488
For questions about this year’s program/content, or information on how you can speak next year please contact: