Gain insights from some of the most influential women in the field.
This summit will provide a forum for women working in the defense and aerospace industries to discuss professional opportunities as to foster communication between like-minded individuals about the key legal, compliance, regulatory, and enforcement developments affecting their industries.
All presentations, a mixture of both professional development and substantive legal topics, are tailored to empower women in this space and to give women the skills necessary for continued success in the defense and aerospace industries.
Here’s What Past Attendees Had to Say:
“I left this conference inspired, encouraged, and with new ideas.”
“The round table format and the scope of the conference were excellent. A nice change from a traditional conference.“
“The venue was great for intimate discussion, the size of the group was great, the content was great, and the opportunities for networking were great.”
Conference Highlights include:
- GAIN strategies for how to stay ahead during the General Counsel Roundtable
- DEVELOP techniques for fostering effective interdepartmental communication
- LEARN how to mitigate risk for emerging compliance trends
- DISCOVER the latest enforcement priorities from senior government officials
- MEET with your industry counterparts and expand your network
We hope you will join us for the program designed to update women on the salient legal developments affecting the defense and aerospace legal and compliance communities as a whole and most importantly to build enduring relationships and connections with peers facing the same professional challenges.