Back by popular demand, and with a completely updated 2017 agenda and exclusive line up of senior industry speakers, ACI’s 5th Advanced China Forum on Import Compliance will once again provide the latest insights on timely and practical China import compliance strategies.
In order to succeed in the fast-evolving China Customs regulatory environment, companies and their advisors must stay on top of the latest Customs self-management reform requirements, and successfully incorporate new compliance requirements into existing programme. The conference features exceptional corporate benchmarking and peer learning, and is now established as the international trade event of the year for China trade compliance high- level professionals.
New for 2017:
- Discussing the most pressing issues that matter to company trade compliance managers
- Benchmarking with the best in the business and forge connections that you can use for years to come
- The forum is structured as one day course – save time out of the office and cost
- This conference has been rated as an annual international gathering for China trade compliance executives
Seats at this premier trade compliance conference in China are expected to sell out fast. Register early to reserve your seat. Register Now! Train your team and save, group pricing is available.
|A FORUM DESIGNED FOR:
Director and Managers of:
- Trade Compliance
- Customs Administration
- China Trade
- Import and Export Operations
- Logistics and Supply Chain
|General Counsel/Legal Counsel
CFO/Indirect Tax Director/Treasurer
International freight Forwarders and Customs BrokersOutside Counsel and Consultants Specializing in:
- International Trade
- Disputes Resolution