Learn how to avoid costly litigation in Cosmetics & Personal Care products.
American Conference Institute (ACI) in collaboration with the Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors is pleased to present ACI’s 5th annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Cosmetics and Personal Care Products. ACI is honored that Pamela Jo Busiek, President and CEO of Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors (ICMAD) and Sharon Blinkoff, Counsel, Locke Lord LLP and Secretary & General Counsel of ICMAD have agreed to co-chair this year’s event.
President and CEO of Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors (ICMAD)
Counsel, Locke Lord LLP and Secretary & General Counsel of ICMAD
With changing regulations, both in the U.S. and abroad, as well as increased consumer awareness in this space, it is imperative that industry professionals stay up to date to avoid costly mistakes. Our distinguished faculty will address the increase in private actions and warning letters as well as political, legal, regulatory, and industry developments impacting the cosmetics and personal care products industry.
Explore these developments and more at this “must-attend” legal event for the legal, regulatory and compliance stakeholders of the cosmetics and personal care industry. This forum will not only provide “state of the union updates”, but also allow for the opportunity to discuss and assess the politics and policy shaping the industry’s current atmosphere.
Our distinguished faculty will provide you with the critical information that you need to:
- Understand the priorities of import and inspection officials and avoid holds and delays
- Design claims that are both lucrative and compliant
- Investigate the consistent challenge of diversion and counterfeit goods and benchmark with others to find outside-the-box solutions
- Uncover changes taking place on the federal level, from new and proposed regulations to current priorities
- Analyze the global environment and challenges your company needs to consider when deciding to take a product outside of the U.S.
- Examine key differences between civil suits and government actions
- Survey current state level priorities that effect the industry from California, Louisiana, Florida, and more
Don’t forget to sign up for the interactive workshops to add value to your learning and networking experience:
Register today for the industry’s most comprehensive legal and regulatory forum on cosmetic products by calling 888-224-2480 or Registering Online.