The CFIUS Review Process Post-FIRRMA: What Will it Mean for Your Business and the Future of FDI?
What is it about?
- Examining the expansion of CFIUS jurisdiction under FIRRMA
- What is now deemed a covered transaction under the expanded scope of FIRRMA?
- How does FIRRMA change the way CFIUS will actually review transactions to determine their national security profile?
- What criteria is CFIUS using to assess risks related to sensitive personal data, emerging and foundational technologies, and critical infrastructure?
- How is U.S. trade policy affecting CFIUS reviews? What impact will FIRRMA have on U.S. technological competitiveness and the investment environment?
- What challenges will the new CFIUS reform present for U.S. businesses and foreign investors? How can companies manage such challenges?
- Will the reforms affect the ability of companies to get deals done in a timely manner?
- How is CFIUS preparing to be able to handle the increased volume of filings?