CFIUS AROUND THE GLOBE – Recent Developments on New Proposed UK and EU Rules on Foreign Direct Investments
- Comparing the various FDI regimes
- What are governments other than the U.S. government doing, and to what extent are they sharing their data?
- Exploring how other countries are going to enforce CFIUS type provisions
- Assessing how multi-lateral deals will be impacted by the formal due process in other countries
- Examining the German government’s decision to block the sale of Leifeld Metal Spinning to China
- Analyzing the latest UK and EU proposals to scrutinize transactions on the grounds of national security interests
- Understanding the issues that are triggered when a company acquiresanother company within the same country, but the company beingacquired has a U.S. subsidiary