REGARDED AS THE ONLY IN-PERSON RESOURCE IN CANADA FOR THE EXPORT COMMUNITY, THIS CONFERENCE PROVIDES A WORTHWHILE BENCHMARKING PLATFORM, AND IMPORTANT UPDATES ON U.S. AND CANADIAN REQUIREMENTS.
Building on six years of success, American Conference Institute’s 7th Annual Forum on US Export & Re-Export Compliance For Canadian Operations addresses the most critical, pressing U.S. along with Canadian challenges affecting industry with operations in Canada.
The 2018 program has been updated to reflect the latest compliance program implementation challenges, licensing hurdles, enforcement risks and key developments.
New Conference Highlights:
- First-Hand Dialogue with Global Affairs Canada and the Controlled Goods Directorate
- BIS and DDTC to Discuss Cloud, Foreign Nationality, Definitions of “Defense Services” and More
- Latest Best Practices for Strengthening Cybersecurity Protocols and Intangible Export Compliance
- How to Incorporate Evolving U.S. and Canadian Economic Sanctions into Your Program
- Managing Multi-Jurisdictional Exposure and Coordination Among U.S. and Canadian Agencies
This unique event will sell out as it has in the past. Group pricing is available.
Call 1-888-224-2180 or register online.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact:
P: 212-352-3220 ext. 5260
For media partnership opportunities please contact:
P: 212-352-3220 ext. 5488
For questions about this year’s program/content, or information on how you can speak next year please contact:
P: 212-352-3220 ext. 5233