Advance your compliance strategy to account for the complex, fast-evolving U.S. and foreign encryption, cloud and cybersecurity landscapes.
Building on seven years of success, ACI’s 8th Advanced Industry Forum on Global Encryption, Cloud & Cyber Export Controls offers an unparalleled learning experience designed to dive into the intricacies of complicated, fast-moving U.S. and foreign encryption controls.
Unlike other events, export control practitioners will meet and learn from experts from across the globe, including the U.S., European Union, Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Russia to gain best practices for their global programs.
New, updated panel discussions this year:
- CHINA – The New Chinese Cybersecurity Law and Draft Encryption Law – What Does Compliance Now Involve in Practice?
- RUSSIA – How Industry is Meeting FSB and FSTEC Registration/Permitting Requirements and U.S. Sanctions Requirements Authorizations from OFAC and BIS
- New EU Export Controls for Cyber Security and Surveillance Tools: How ‘End-Use’ Continues to Impact Encryption, Cyber and Cloud Technologies
- How to Account for Hong Kong’s New ‘No Undercut’ Rule and Streamline Local Import Licensing with TID
- How Cloud Suppliers and Purchasers Can Approach Liability Risk and Compliance Over the Contract Lifecycle
- EAR99 vs. Category 5 Part 2 – How Exporters are Managing De-Controlled Encryption Products, the Internet of Things, and Interplay with Foreign Requirements
- Eric Carlson, Partner, Covington & Burling (Shanghai, China)
- Heather Stone, Partner, GKH Law Offices (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Mark Renfeld, Senior Manager, Trade Compliance, Veritas Technologies (Roseville, CA)
- Rama Dasari, Senior Manager, Export and Sanctions Compliance, Apple Inc (San Francisco, CA)
- Sally Peng, Member, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg (Hong Kong)
Pre-Conference Masterclass on U.S. Encryption Controls
- Fundamentals of U.S. Encryption Controls: What Every Legal and compliance Professional Should Know About Key Concepts, Pitfalls, Requirements and Latest Developments
- Advanced Topics in U.S. Encryption Controls: Case Studies on How to Solve the Most Pressing Classification and Program Implementation Challenges