With FDA approval of three additional biosimilars, 2016 was a tremendous year for the industry, forecasting a healthy and robust future for the biosimilars market. Experts expect the global biosimilars market to more than triple to a value of $11 Billion by 2021. With four biosimilars now approved in the U.S. and many more applications currently before the FDA, the business of biosimilars is booming and there has never been a more critical time to hear insider insights from industry authorities on the status of the biosimilars business today, and to discuss strategies with your peers on what the next steps are given the potential changes with the new administration.
Reserve your place today to tap into the collective experience of the best minds in this field to hear what’s happening on the front lines of these cutting edge legal developments and collaborate with your peers to develop practical strategies for moving forward.
Top Three Benefits of Attending this Year’s Conference:
- Get best practices for handling the most complicated issues facing the industry including new interchangeability standards, the patent dance and labeling compliance
- Get the most up-to-date information on the impact of the new administration and FDA from industry insiders
- Interact with and learn from 150 of your peers during multiple networking lunches, breaks and cocktail receptions
Whether you are on the innovator or biosimilars side, you don’t want to miss this invaluable opportunity to learn best practices to grow and protect your portfolio.
To further enhance your learning and networking experience, join out in-depth post-conference workshops:
A – Product Patentability Workshop: Navigating through § 101 and § 112 Challenges for Biologics
B – Biosimilars Around the World: Examining Challenges and Strategies for Creating an International Biosimilar Portfolio
Hear What Prior Attendees Are Saying about this Annual Leading Event:
- “Enjoyed attending the seminar presentations, knowledge base of speakers was tremendous.”
- “Very good speakers and good selected topics. I especially like to see the panels on FDA and economic topics, as these are important, but less frequently addressed.”
- “Very good and informative. Excellent experience.”
- “One of the best CLEs I’ve been to in 10 years”
- “Excellent program – informative and thought-provoking.”
- “I thought all the speakers did an excellent job in terms of content and delivery.”
- “Excellent seminar. A lot of learning, new points of view talked about and dealt with.”
- “Panels were very good- relevant to my practice and thought provoking”
- “Very important topic- I will attend again”
- “Interesting topics and well organized”
- “Both the conference and the pre-conference workshops were great!”
Based on past success, spaces will fill up quickly. Register now by calling 888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 877-927-1563 or registering online.
InterContinental New York Times Square
300 W. 44th St., New York, NY 10036
The American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. To book a room at the discounted rate please call the number below and mention “ACI’s Biosimilars”.
Room Rate is $319.00+tax & hotel fees.
Room Rate Cut off: May 26, 2017