Attend the premier event where the industry leaders from both innovator and biosimilar companies convene to discuss the future of biosimilars and formulate solutions to the complex regulatory and patent challenges ahead
With four biosimilars now approved in the U.S. and many more applications currently before the FDA, the business of biosimilars seemed to be in full swing in 2016. Now, due to a new administration and the potential repeal of the ACA, the future of biosimilars is currently uncertain.
There has never been a more critical time to hear insider insights from industry authorities on the status of the biosimilars business today and discuss strategies with your peers on what the next steps are given the potentially game-changing legal developments ahead.
Reserve your place today to tap into the collective experience of the best minds in this field to hear what’s happening on the front lines of these cutting edge legal developments and collaborate with your peers to develop practical strategies for moving forward.
Potential topics to be discussed this year include:
- Updates on the status of the BPCIA given the new administration and the future of the ACA
- Insights into FDA’s current initiatives and what to expect going forward including guidance on FDA’s standards for interchangeability
- Overview and analysis of the seven ongoing biosimilar litigations
- Navigating the burgeoning US biosimilars market and evaluating the risk and commercial opportunity
- Reviewing the BPCIA cases filed and decisions to date
- Incorporating inter-partes review and new USPTO procedures into branded and biosimilar patent litigation strategies
- Update on the controversies surrounding competition, substitution, and naming in the biosimilars arena
Hear What Prior Attendees Are Saying about this Annual Leading Event:
- “Enjoyed attending the seminar presentations, knowledge base of speakers was tremendous.”
- “Very good speakers and good selected topics. I especially like to see the panels on FDA and economic topics, as these are important, but less frequently addressed.”
- “Very good and informative. Excellent experience.”
- “One of the best CLEs I’ve been to in 10 years”
- “Excellent program – informative and thought-provoking.”
- “I thought all the speakers did an excellent job in terms of content and delivery.”
- “Excellent seminar. A lot of learning, new points of view talked about and dealt with.”
- “Panels were very good- relevant to my practice and thought provoking”
- “Very important topic- I will attend again”
- “Interesting topics and well organized”
- “Both the conference and the pre-conference workshops were great!”
Full conference details are on the way shortly. If you are interested in speaking at this event, contact Julie Kurzrok at email@example.com.
For information on sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, contact Esther Fleischhacker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on past success, spaces will fill up quickly. Register now by calling 888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 877-927-1563 or registering online.
InterContinental New York Times Square
300 W. 44th St., New York, NY 10036
The American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. To book a room at the discounted rate please call the number below and mention “ACI’s Biosimilars”.