The premier employment discrimination litigation conference returns for its ninth year, with brand new in-house counsel client presence, government agency insights from within the new Administration and top federal and state jurists who are actively involved in these cases.
In light of the recent changes in administration, heightened media focus on gender and racial equality, the recent tendency for employees to be more aware of their rights than ever before, and increased policy targeting by the EEOC, it is obvious that employers and their counsel today cannot afford to be anything less than vigilant.
This conference will provide an unparalleled opportunity to convene with expert in-house counsel as well as a faculty of renowned federal and state judges who will provide insider strategies needed to stay current. Faculty who you will meet include: Coca-Cola Refreshments, Goldman Sachs, Southwest Airlines, Natixis North America LLC, Consolidated Restaurant Operations, Inc., S&P Global, Citizens Financial Group, Inc., W. R. Grace & Co., Sodexo Inc., RELX Group, Graphic Packaging International, Inc., and more.
- Impacts of the New Presidential Administration on Employment Discrimination Claims
- The Latest Developments in Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Discrimination Claims
- Reducing the Risk of Pay Discrimination Claims, Defending Litigation and Best Practices for Conducting a Pay Equity Audit
- How the Latest Immigration Law Changes Are Impacting Employers and Employment Discrimination Theories
- Disability Discrimination & Leaves of Absence, Pregnancy Discrimination/Parental Leave Issues and the Interplay of the ADA & FMLA
- Age Discrimination in the Workplace: Practical Solutions for Overcoming the Most Common Challenges Faced by Employers
- Overcoming the Complex Challenges of Retaliation Claims
- Avoiding Discrimination in Company Recruitment and Hiring Practices & Pitfalls to Avoid in the Use of Social Media
- Trying a High Profile Gender Discrimination/Harassment Case
Elizabeth Fox Solomon
Raymond L. Peeler
A. Chinyere Ezie
Kathy Drew King
For questions about this year’s program/content, or information on how you can speak next year please contact:
Tel: 212.352.3220 ext. 5534
Park Lane Hotel
36 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. Please contact the hotel directly at 1-800-221-4982 and mention the “ACI Defending and Managing Employment Discrimination Litigation” conference to receive this rate.
Alternatively, delegates may book online via the link below.
Room Rate: $339.00 (plus a $15.00 facility fee and taxes)
Room Rate Cutoff: September 11, 2017