Delegate Sales Representative
Job Title: Delegate Sales Representative Department: Sales Reports to: Delegate Sales Director Location: New York City Primary Function: American Conference Institute (ACI), a highly respected conference company, is seeking a Delegate Sales Representative at its Chelsea office. This is an outstanding entry level opportunity for recent college graduate and/or a candidate with 1-2 years of post-graduate experience to break into inside sales. If you have the passion for sales and is self-motivated, this entry level sales role is perfect for you. ACI has an aggressive sales training program designed to fast track entry level sales associate into positions across the business. This is a great opportunity to earn a competitive salary with benefits and uncapped commission potential. Your primary role as a Delegate Sales Representative will be to secure senior level delegates for our conference portfolio. You will work with our industry producers, marketers and division managers to understand the conference and target market, and build the value proposition to successfully drive paid sales. About ACI: American Conference Institute is part of a global organization with offices in the US, Canada, and Europe that provides conferences around the world. Our Sales team is expanding and we are looking for an energetic, driven, result oriented sales representative to contribute as a highly motivated Delegate Sales Representative. Core Responsibilities:
- Sell across portfolio of events;
- Manage all sales calls with a professional and consistent sales process that integrates the key tenets of successful phone selling;
- Provide important and timely information from the customers/industry for assigned events to the producer and marketing groups at ACI to help generate growth and take advantage of untapped opportunities;
- Monitor sales data and trends to identify group sales opportunities and minimize attrition of former group sales;
- Manage all aspects of event sales process through ACT including pipeline management, notes, and updating account records;
- To represent ACI at all times, through both verbal and written communication;
- To develop an acute understanding and general awareness of the brand and the market in which it operates;
- Maintain a minimum of 80 dials per day;
- Maintain a minimum of 1.2 hours + total call duration.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal, with 1- 2 years of experience calling senior level executives;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with a proven track record of consistently achieving revenue targets;
- A quick learner with intellectual curiosity with the ability to understand different markets and subject matter quickly;
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines, as well as keep accurate records;
- A go-getter with the ability to work in a very autonomous environment.
Application We offer a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] (please include your salary requirements) No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. American Conference Institute is part of an international group of companies with offices in Canada and Europe and is an equal opportunity employer.