New York City
Delegate Sales Director
American Conference Institute (ACI), a highly respected conference company, is seeking a Telemarketing Representative at its Chelsea office. This is an outstanding entry level opportunity for recent college graduates, and/or a candidate with 1-3 years of post-high school telemarketing experience to break into inside sales. If you have the passion for sales and you are self-motivated, this entry level telemarketing sales role is perfect for you. ACI has an aggressive sales training program designed to fast track entry level telemarketers into positions across the business. This is a great opportunity to earn a competitive base and bonus.
Your primary role as a Telemarketing Representative will be to prescreen and funnel leads to the delegate sales team. You will work with our industry producers and marketers to gain basic knowledge of our conferences and target markets.
American Conference Institute is part of a global organization with offices in the US, Canada, and Europe that provides conferences around the world. Our Sales team is expanding and we are looking for an energetic, driven, result oriented representative to contribute as a highly motivated Telemarketing Representative.
- Calls prospective clients by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies;
- Prescreens potential clients across a portfolio of events and funnel leads to the Delegate Sales team;
- Documents each prospect outreach via CRM tool;
- Updates prospects information using our CRM tool;
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Takes on adhoc jobs as needed.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree is preferred;
- Ability to read sales script in a clear non-robotic manner;
- Ability to send out pre-written sales emails;
- Results Driven;
- Time Management;
- Friendly and enthusiastic phone manner;
- Customer Service;
- Must be computer literate;
- Motivated and Reliable;
- Clear English speaking; Spanish or Mandarin speaking a plus.
American Conference Institute (ACI) values the diversity (all the ways in which we are different) of our colleagues. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote this diversity and ensure that persons are recruited, hired, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, veteran’s status, age, gender identity, disability, familial status, pregnancy, or any other trait protected by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume
to [email protected].
(please include your salary requirements)
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted.
American Conference Institute is part of an international group of companies with offices in
Canada and Europe and is an equal opportunity employer.