THIS IS THE HIGHEST-LEVEL ADMIRALTY & MARITIME LAW CONFERENCE THAT PREPARES YOU FOR WHAT’S GOING ON IN THE INDUSTRY AND PROVIDES FOR MAXIMUM NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES WITH COUNSEL AND CLAIMS PROFESSIONALS. IT’S ALSO THE ONLY EVENT THAT GOES THE EXTRA MILE AND BRINGS YOU A NATIONAL JUDICIAL PRESENCE.
American Conference Institute is proud to bring you its 6th Annual Forum on Admiralty & Maritime Claims and Litigation. The program has been updated to provide crucial developments and winning strategies to overcome the most current and complex issues surrounding admiralty and maritime litigation. Get effective tactics and insights from an unparalleled faculty of the most experienced in-house counsel, top claims officers & risk managers, insurance professionals, leading outside counsel and renowned federal judges. This year’s conference features sessions on:
- Key Case Law Developments from 2016 and Recent Developments with respect to Personal Jurisdiction and Forum Non Conveniens
- The Business of Shipping
- Recent Developments in the Cruise Ship industry
- Maritime Regulatory Issues
- An Examination of the Interaction between Bankruptcy and Maritime Law and an Update and Implications for Assertion of Maritime Liens in the United States
- Maritime Arbitration, Attachments, and Arrests
- Marine Casualty Investigations
- Limitation of Liability and Salvage
- P&I Club and Insurance Roundtable
- Sharing Economy and Boats: What Has Been the Insurance Industry and Regulators’ Response so far and Is a Standard of Care Developing for This Industry?
- Personal Injury Issues and What Obligation Do Cruise Lines Have toward Passengers?
- Current State of Affairs with Punitive Damages and What Actions Will Support Claims for Punitive Damages?
BE SURE TO ALSO BOOK FOR THE: PRIMER ON ADMIRALTY AND MARITIME LAW FOR NEW PRACTITIONERS/PRACTITIONERS INTERESTED IN ENTERING THE FIELD AND FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS MAKING A TRANSITION IN-HOUSE INTO SHIPPING COMPANIES OR P&I CLUBS
by calling 888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 877-927-1563, or online.