Benefit from “In-the-Know” Insights from Leading Maritime Practitioners and Claims Professionals
Today, the maritime transport industry faces a range of unprecedented threats. While risk in transport – high-seas transport, in particular – is inherent, we are now in an era where technology, despite its many benefits has amplified this risk. The unique conclave known as the maritime bar is adapting to the nuances of these new legal threats.
Join renowned members of the maritime bar and key industry authorities as they discuss and analyze the new risks as well as opportunities for the maritime transport and insurance industry at American Conference Institute’s 7th Annual Forum on Admiralty & Maritime Claims and Litigation.
Featuring New Sessions for 2019, Which Will Help You:
- Utilize blockchain and autonomous technologies to optimize efficiencies and profitability
- Incorporate marine pollution and environmental protection initiatives to enhance your compliance plan
- Devise international business strategies to account for tariffs, trade wars and cross-border incidents
Don’t miss our Keynote Speaker:
Owner, Chairman and CEO,
The American P & I Club
The Paymaster’s Perspective:
The Outlook for Marine Insurers in a Rapidly Evolving Landscape of
Regulation, Risk and Reward
Network with top in-house industry professionals from:
- Alliant Insurance Services
- American Bureau of Shipping
- The American P&I Club
- American Institute of Marine Underwriters (AIMU)
- American Steamship
- Owners Mutual Protection and Indemnity Association
- AXA XL
- Chevron Upstream
- Gard (North America)
- Guardian Navigation Services
- Hornbeck Offshore
- Moran Shipping Agencies
- Maersk Line
- Noble Drilling Services
- And many more!
Develop the skills you need to navigate the many multifarious predicaments which admiralty and maritime lawyers encounter.