Effective Strategies for Evaluating a Patient’s Damages and Finding Common Ground for Life Care Plans
- Exploring ways of resolving differences on damages
- From a plaintiff’s attorney perspective, how is a damage assessment built?
- From a defense counsel’s perspective, how to evaluate it?
- Evaluating factors that go into a reasonable life care plan directed at a therapy, treatment, or an accommodation which the injured party may truly need
- Identifying common challenges with life care plans presented by plaintiffs
- Exploring ways of finding a compromise
- The plaintiff and defense debate on the collateral source rule