Evaluating the Pros and Cons of Mother and Child Genetic Testing – Defense and Plaintiff Perspective
- Examining criteria for when should genetic testing be performed?
- What type of tests should be performed?
- Exploring potential consequences of failure to diagnose genetic condition in utero
- Analyzing the increasing amount of scientific literature suggesting that genetics may play a much larger role in abnormalities at birth than previously thought
- How do plaintiff-side attorneys view this development?