Reducing Obstetrics Malpractice Claims: Addressing Ways of Reducing Maternal Morbidity/Mortality and Preventable Medical Errors
- Addressing potential causes for alarming rates of maternal morbidity/mortality and attendant liability implications
- Exploring potential ways to prevent these errors
- Identifying safety initiatives being introduced in hospitals and other facilities performing deliveries
- Understanding how current reform efforts may shift the standard of care
- Are reform efforts factoring into settlements in a given case?