This conference is widely regarded as the country’s leading annual event for defense contractors, which gathers senior executives and practitioners working in procurement, government compliance, cost and pricing, accounting and audit.
The 2019 Program Highlights:
- DCAA and DCMA key developments and priorities
- Business systems deficiencies and uptick in business system audits
- Volume 3 Report released by Section 809 Panel
- New revenue recognition (ASC606) rules
- Latest developments in contract disputes
- Recent trends in commercial items, terminations and bid protests
- New cybersecurity requirements
For programme/content information and speaking, please contact:
212-352-3220 ext. 5512
For media partnership opportunities please contact:
212-352-3220 ext. 5488
For sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Connect With Us
Hyatt Regency Crystal City
2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA, 22202
(703) 418-1234 or 1-877-803-7534
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a negotiated rate. To take advantage of these rates, please contact the hotel directly and quote "ACI's DCAA & DCMA Cost, Pricing, Compliance & Audits".
Please note that the guest room block cut-off date is June 3rd, 2019. After that date OR when the room block fills, guestroom availability and rate can no longer be guaranteed.