Matters of Taste: Exploring New Trends in Sensory Claims and Consumer Preferences
- Exploring new sensory claims and strategies for avoiding pitfalls
- Proving that ‘my product tastes better than yours’ or ‘consumers prefer my vacuum over yours’ – basic rules and industry standards
- Navigating sensory claims testing: sample size, methodology and other key criteria for taste tests
- Understanding comparative advertising and mitigating the risks of performance claims
- What is required to properly substantiate these types of claims?
- Can it be based on public consumer data online?
- What kinds of testing is adequate?
- Case studies of recent competitor comparison claims and damages incurred