The Future of Claim Substantiation and Challenges around Emerging Technology
As various forms of technology continue to evolve more rapidly than the claim substantiation rules relevant to those technologies, many companies are left operating without a net. This session will explore issues surrounding technology’s outpacing of policy and the need to develop forward-thinking laws and regulations that keep advertising principles top-of-mind.
- Exploring disputes around 5G and network coverage claims
- Evaluating telecom claims about devices and computer technology
- Battery life
- Ensuring claim substantiation rules keep up with rapid changes in technology
- Creating standards from a scientific and legal perspective
- Leveraging new technologies to help companies get a better handle on claims life cycle management