Now in its 10th year, ACI’s lauded Automotive Product Liability Litigation conference is the highest level national event on the market. It’s the only one that combines federal and state judicial insights and networking and business development opportunities with dozens of in-house counsel from manufacturers and suppliers, all while allowing you to keep pace with the hot jurisdictions, case law, new and emerging defendants, and advancements in technology. This year’s agenda has been revamped to provide you with strategic advice, critical insights, and comprehensive updates for:
- Advances in technology in black box, data downloads, and electronic data recorders
- Cyber security & data privacy and protection in the automotive context\
- Recalls and class action litigation, other similar incidents (OSI), and no injury class action suits
- Factoring in new and anticipated regulatory initiatives into your litigation strategy
- Self driving/autonomous vehicles: advancements in technology, complex insurance issues, shared vehicles, engineering design, regulatory concerns, ethical considerations
- Latest nuances in defending typical defects theories: belt restraint, airbags, and seat back strengths
- Ensuring confidentiality in the litigation of automotive claims, protecting work product in discovery disputes, and using arbitration to your advantage
- Personal jurisdiction challenges including discussion and examination of key US Supreme Court cases
- Practical pointers on experts: examining Rule 26 on experts, effective cross-examination techniques, sharing of experts, and developing qualified newer experts
Register now by calling 888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 877-927-1563 or registering online
505 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. To book a room at the discounted rate please contact the hotel directly and mention the “ACI-Automotive Litigation”. Alternatively, delegates can book online via the link below.
Room Rate is $279.00+tax & hotel fees.
Room Rate Cut off: May 28, 2017