NEW! New Audit Challenges for Industry: The Practical Impact of the DCAA Selected Areas of Cost Guidebook
Chief, Policy Accounting & Cost Principles
DCAA (Fort Belvoir, VA)
Mary Karen Wills
Berkeley Research Group (Washington, DC)
- DCAA rationale and background to the implementation of the Guidebook
- Impact of the Chapter 7 replacement of the Contract Audit Manual (“CAM”) having so far on contracting firms’ positions?
- What is forthcoming in the coming months?
- To what extent are the differences between the Guidebook and the old CAM provisions substantial?
- What to do when the Guidebook provisions lack a corresponding principle in the regulations?