Join the premier event that insurance and reinsurance legal compliance attend to learn, network and benchmark alongside industry peers!
Increased state and federal enforcement coupled with rapid changes to an already-complex regulatory landscape has necessitated a renewed risk assessment of your compliance programs.
American Conference Institute’s 9th Annual Forum on AML & OFAC Compliance for the Insurance Industry has been curated to address the unique challenges faced by insurance and reinsurance companies on a global scale. This leading event offers key insights, strategic knowledge, and actionable solutions to ensure that your business avoids costly sanctions and ensures compliance in spite of evolving regulation and enforcement.
Benchmark with Leading Compliance Experts from:
- Marsh & McLennan
- NY Life
- SCOR Reinsurance
- Zurich North America
- …and more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
In-house counsel and compliance professionals at insurance and reinsurance companies who are responsible for:
- AML Compliance
- OFAC Compliance
- Global Sanctions
- Fraud Prevention
- Internal Audits
- Regulatory Matters
- Insurance and reinsurance
- Compliance & Regulation
Here’s what to expect:
- Up-to-date guidance on rapidly evolving sanctions restrictions, with particular focus on Iran, Russia, Venezuela, and North Korea, Cuba
- Evaluating and testing your current AML programs and identifying potential pitfalls, and compliance gaps as well as complying with FinCen rules
- AML & Sanctions Regulatory Risks for cryptocurrency and FinTech
- Focus on FinCen’s Customer Due Diligence Rules
- Lessons learned from OFAC and AML enforcement
- Conducting accurate and effective AML risk assessments and implementing appropriate controls in response to an AML risk assessment
- Dedicated Best Practices Session on Maritime Insurance, Cargo Insurance, Hill & Machinery, and Property & Casualty