Emerging trends in AML & OFAC Compliance
Regulator Roundtable & Interactive Q & A
In this session, prominent regulators will discuss all of the latest and emerging compliance trends related to AML & Sanctions that are currently impacting the insurance industry, followed by an interactive Q&A. Topic coverage will include:
- Why a tick-box approach to AML & Sanctions compliance is not enough
- Guidance re certifications for AML compliance programs and functions
- The convergence of compliance between cybersecurity & AML requirements
- Marijuana businesses – whether or not FI’s should provide services?
- Regulation on the transfer of risk
- Cyber risk as a principle risk for insurers and reinsurers
- De-risking – ongoing challenges
- Regulatory support – how are the regulators supporting the industry in their compliance efforts?