BACK THIS JANUARY 2020 – Designed Specifically for the Insurance Industry! Join the premier event that insurance and reinsurance legal compliance attend to learn, network and benchmark alongside industry peers!
Increased state and federal enforcement coupled with rapid changes to an already-complex regulatory landscape has necessitated a renewed risk assessment of your compliance programs.
The 10th Annual American Conference Institute’s Forum on AML & OFAC Compliance for the Insurance Industry has been curated to address the unique challenges faced by insurance and reinsurance companies on a global scale. This leading event offers key insights, strategic knowledge, and actionable solutions to ensure that your business avoids costly sanctions and ensures compliance in spite of evolving regulation and enforcement.
HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Up-to-date guidance on rapidly evolving sanctions restrictions, with particular focus on Russia, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela and North Korea
- Evaluating and testing your current AML programs and identifying potential pitfalls, and compliance gaps as well as complying with FinCen rules
- Dedicated Best Practices for Life Insurance Companies
- Lessons learned from OFAC and AML enforcement—how to strengthen your comprehensive compliance program
- Conducting accurate and effective AML risk assessments and implementing appropriate controls in response to an AML risk assessment
- Dedicated Best Practices Session on Maritime Insurance, Cargo Insurance, Hill & Machinery, and Property & Casualty
- More time for networking opportunities so that you’re able to learn from, benchmark, and strategize with your peers