Join the 2022 live conference designed specifically for the insurance industry.
Increased enforcement coupled with rapid changes to an already-complex regulatory landscape has necessitated a renewed risk assessment of your compliance programs. ACI’s 12th Annual Forum on AML & OFAC Compliance for the Insurance Industry provides a timely program that offers key insights, strategic knowledge, and actionable solutions to ensure that your business avoids costly sanctions and ensures compliance in the challenging and ever evolving regulatory and enforcement environment.
- Up-to-date information on rapidly evolving sanctions restrictions
- Lessons learned from recent OFAC and AML enforcement—how to strengthen your comprehensive compliance program
- Dedicated best practices sessions on Life Insurance, Marine Insurance and Property & Casualty
- Deep dive into the latest and most important topics for the industry
- Network, benchmark and reconnect with your peers.
Claudia Botero Gotz
Gard (North America)
Assistant Special Agent in-Charge of the Cyber Branch
Federal Bureau of Investigations- NY Field Office
Global Head of Financial Crime Compliance
Vice President, Assistant General Counsel and Compliance Officer, Americas
Senior Managing Director
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
Terrific conference – learned useful updated information, heard very knowledgeable speakers, enjoyed good networking opportunities.
Very good experience learning how other companies structure their companies AML plans.
Very well done and organized, informative and interactive.
Benchmark with Senior Executives
- Arthur G. Gallagher
- AXA Group
- Beecher Carlson
- Liberty Mutual
- Swiss Re