CONFERENCE FORMAT CHANGE
We are reimagining the way we deliver conferences.
ACI’s AML & OFAC for the Insurance Industry is now being delivered in an interactive virtual conference. Join live presentations, panel discussions and specialized breakout sessions.
Join the only event designed specifically for the insurance industry, tailored to insurance and reinsurance legal and compliance professionals’ unique challenges to learn, network and benchmark alongside industry peers.
Increased state and federal enforcement coupled with rapid changes to an already-complex regulatory landscape has necessitated a renewed risk assessment of your compliance programs.
ACI’s 11th Annual Forum on AML & OFAC Compliance for the Insurance Industry has been curated to address the unique challenges faced by insurance and reinsurance companies on a global scale. This leading event offers key insights, strategic knowledge, and actionable solutions to ensure that your business avoids costly sanctions and ensures compliance in the challenging and ever evolving regulatory and enforcement environment
HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Up-to-date information on rapidly evolving sanctions restrictions
- Lessons learned from OFAC and AML enforcement—how to strengthen your comprehensive compliance program
- Evaluating and testing your current AML programs and identifying potential pitfalls, and compliance gaps as well as complying with FinCen rules
- Conducting accurate and effective AML risk assessments and implementing appropriate controls in response to an AML risk assessment
- Dedicated best practices sessions on Life Insurance, Marine Insurance and Property & Casualty
- Dedicated Best Practices Session on Maritime Insurance, Cargo Insurance, Hill & Machinery, and Property & Casualty
- More time for networking so that you’re able to learn from, benchmark, and strategize with your peers
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
Terrific conference – learned useful updated information, heard very knowledgeable speakers, enjoyed good networking opportunities.
Very good experience learning how other companies structure their companies AML plans.
Very well done and organized, informative and interactive.