ANTI-CORRUPTION & AML
Will the “Next Lava Jato” be in the AML Space? Priorities of a New Administration and Practical Guidance for Industry Stakeholders
- Key takeaways from recent cases involving money laundering and corruption, including insights from Lava Jato prosecutions and convictions
- What are the AML priorities of enforcement agencies?
- The newest AML risks for companies and individuals, and how to mitigate them
- Defining what constitutes a “valuable asset” (> 2,000 reais)
- How the financial industry is addressing the biggest transactional risks