Practical, Country-Specific Strategies to Detect, Investigate and Mitigate Bribery and Enforcement Risks
Join us for the primary gathering of leading US and international anti-corruption and compliance experts. In-house counsel and firm partners will delve into the most high-risk issues affecting their business and clients from South Africa to Singapore, India to Indonesia, Argentina to Angola, and China to Chile. Grow your global connections as you benchmark with your peers in our interactive discussions and dedicated networking sessions.
Special Interview on Extra-Territorial Enforcement
Assistant Chief, FCPA Unit Fraud Section, Criminal Division
U.S. Department of Justice
Assistant Director, FCPA Unit
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Supervisor Special Agent
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Key Updates on Funding, Debarment and How a Multinational Can Recover
Vice President, Integrity Vice Presidency
The World Bank
Chief Compliance Officer
International Finance Corporation, World Bank Group
Unlike other events, this unique conference stands apart as the best opportunity to:
- Meet and learn from a global faculty of in-house and private practice experts with real-world, “on the ground” experience — all in one room
- Hear how industries are re-calibrating risk assessments further to geopolitics and regime changes
- Take a practical, deep dive into high risk markets, emerging risk factors and the latest compliance best practices
- New “Interview Series” with In-House Executives from Cognizant, Petrobras, Target and Yum! Brands
- International General Counsel Roundtable: Perspectives on Risks and Priorities from U.S., Peru and Nigeria-Based GCs and CLOs
- PLUS! Special smaller-group breakout
Deputy General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
Vice President & Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer
Bechtel Group, Inc.
Join an International Faculty of General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officers and More Executives from:
- Bechtel Group, Inc.
- CDM Smith
- Guy Carpenter & Company
- A.O. Smith Waterheater Co. Ltd
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- BAE Systems Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- BeiGene, Ltd.
- Samuel Son & Co., Ltd.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- YUM! Brands
- Eroton Exploration & Production Company Limited
- BNP Paribas
- Western Union
- Danieli & C. Off. Mecc. S.P.A.
For programme/content information and speaking, please contact:
Tel: 212-352-3220 ext. 5528
E: [email protected]
For media partnership opportunities please contact:
Tel: 212-352-3220 ext. 5540
E: [email protected]
For sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Connect With Us
Kimpton Hotel Palomar
2121 P St NW, Washington, DC 20037