Of “Notebooks” and Corporate Criminal Liability Risks: The Newest, Most Unexpected Challenges Confronting Multinationals
What is it about?
- The expected and surprising impact of the new law on corporate criminal responsibility
- Argentina’s approach to prosecutions vs. Brazilian agencies
- Extent of cooperation between Argentinian, Brazilian and U.S. authorities: The potential for new cases and expansion of existing investigations and scandals
- Re-Review of public works contracts awarded to foreign companies for potential bribery: New risks to your business and bottom line
- Argentina’s asset recovery bill, and how it aids prosecutors with investigating bribery