7th Asia Pacific Advanced Conference on Economic Sanctions
May 2021Purchase Recording
We’re sorry that you couldn’t join us at our 6th Asia Pacific Advanced Conference on Economic Sanctions Compliance and Enforcement last month. However, we’re pleased to let you know that this conference was recorded and is now available for viewing.
Over the course of 2 half days, this conference boasted exclusive critical guidance on rapidly developing issues affecting business in Asia as well as “who’s who” of the sanctions bar from Barclays, BHP, Flir Commercial Services, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Lloyd’s, MUFG, Scotiabank, Standard Chartered Bank, Texas Instruments and more, who shared the insights to ensure you are up to date and compliant with the latest economic sanctions restrictions.
Timely topics included:
- Shipping and Logistics: Strategies to Enhance Your Due Diligence
- Cryptocurrency: How to Screen for Potential Sanctions Evasion
- Secondary Sanctions: Best Practices for Risk Mitigation
- Hong Kong: What Will the Future Look Like?
- Russia: More Sanctions Issue by U.S. and EU
- Iran: Current Negotiations in Process
- China: Impact of New Blocking Statute and Increased Sanctions
For just $595, you will have access to two half days event sessions of in-depth and timely information that ensures you stay abreast of the latest sanctions developments and further sharpen your expertise.