Gauging the Impact of COVID-19 Across the Global IP Marketplace: Lessons Learned from the Novel Coronavirus
Assistant General Counsel and Director Intellectual Property
Biotechnology Innovation Organization
Rachel J. Elsby
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
Ryan M. Daniel
Chief Patent Counsel, Region North America
Fresenius Kabi USA, LLC
The novel coronavirus has instigated arguably the most important patent story of the year. As the global pandemic burns forward obstinately, the virus is introducing novel challenges for the biosimilars and innovator biologics industries.
This informative webinar will analyze the challenges pharmaceutical companies are currently facing as they look toward the next phases of the coronavirus response and recovery.
Topics to be discussion will include:
- Analyzing the status of non-COVID therapies?
- Understanding the impact COVID-19 has had on IP licensing and enforcement
- Identifying best practices for IP development
- Assessing the recent changes to IP litigation
- Anticipating and the potential impact of COVID-19 on IP legal matters, including patent protection for new uses and diagnostics
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
How We Will Use Your Data
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
American Conference Institute
Two Park Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10016 USA
E: [email protected]