Gauging the Impact of COVID-19 Across the Global IP Marketplace: Lessons Learned from the Novel Coronavirus
The novel coronavirus has instigated arguably the most important patent story of the year. As the global pandemic burns forward obstinately, the virus is introducing novel challenges for the biosimilars and innovator biologics industries.
This informative webinar will analyze the challenges pharmaceutical companies are currently facing as they look toward the next phases of the coronavirus response and recovery.
Topics to be discussion will include:
- Analyzing the status of non-COVID therapies?
- Understanding the impact COVID-19 has had on IP licensing and enforcement
- Identifying best practices for IP development
- Assessing the recent changes to IP litigation
- Anticipating and the potential impact of COVID-19 on IP legal matters, including patent protection for new uses and diagnostics
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
Recording the webinar either by audio or videotape is not permitted without prior express written consent of American Conference Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.
By downloading this recording, you agree to our Terms of Service.
American Conference Institute
45 West 25th Street 11th Floor
New York, NY 10010