Speaker submissions are currently being accepted for the 2016 DAS & Small Cells Congress Europe
, taking place 1-2 December at the Sheraton Arabellapark hotel in Munich, Germany.
The DAS & Small Cells Congress Europe is the only event dedicated to addressing the business and technical challenges surrounding the growing demand for in-building wireless coverage and capacity.
What Are We Looking For?
The conference agenda will provide essential, in-depth information on current and emerging strategies for wireless capacity planning and management.
Priority will be given to speaker submissions that address:
- In-building wireless market analysis and emerging trends
- Pros and cons of DAS versus small cells and carrier-grade Wi-Fi
- Funding and business models
- Wholesale/ infrastructure/neutral host DAS deployments
- Meeting in-building wireless public safety requirements
- C-RAN DAS architecture
- Emerging antenna systems technologies
- Real-life use cases/actual case studies
If you are interested in being considered to speak at the conference, please let us know of your interest by sending an email to [email protected]
The deadline to submit is Monday, 27 June, 2016.
Limited Sponsorship and Exhibit opportunities are available, please contact Esther Fleischhacker at [email protected]
Register early to get the best prices
Registration Code: B00-967-LNK17
3 Ways to Register:
Phone: +44 20 7878 6888 (Europe)/ +1 416 926 8200 (USA)
Email: [email protected]