The biennial Latin American Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Compliance Congress draws on a powerful legacy of collaboration between pharmaceutical and medical device companies, industry chambers and associations, key policymakers and regulators, assembling 200+ decision-makers to address challenges and opportunities in compliance faced by multinationals in the region.
With recent exponential growth in the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors across Latin America, policies and regulations are continually stretched to meet growing concerns in corruption, bribery and transparency. With speakers ranging from C-Suite regional and global compliance executives to senior Government officials and the heads of key Latin American ethics and transparency organizations, the 2016 Congress will once again tackle compliance issues directly.
The first Congress was held in Sao Paulo in 2012, followed by the second iteration in Mexico City in 2014.
The Latin American Ethics & Compliance Network, in collaboration with American Conference Institute (ACI), is proud to bring the Third Latin American Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Compliance Congress to Panama City. With a combination of keynote addresses, plenary panel discussions, practical breakout sessions and executive roundtables, attendees will have the opportunity to:
– Benchmark with Chief Compliance Officers and industry leaders
– Update compliance programs to align with the latest local codes and regulations
– Hear directly from the leadership of key pharmaceutical and medical device regulatory associations
– Engage in solutions-based working groups to address key industry challenges and gather market-specific intelligence
– Network with your counterparts throughout Latin America
This is the must-attend pharmaceutical and medical device compliance conference of the year.