New and Emerging Risks and Regions: Top Ten Global Risks and What Are Some of the New and Emerging Regions as well as Types of Coverages for Which Captives Are Being Used?
Barry Leigh Weissman
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt
Baker & McKenzie LLP
Brian Johnson ACAS, MAAA, ARM
Bartlett Actuarial Group, Ltd.
- What are the top ten global risks (e.g., cyber risks, drones, terrorism, fracking, sinkholes, Bakken oil)
- What are some of the innovative ways for using captives?
- New industries and/or associations using captives
- From which of the emerging risks might one benefit the most by writing into a captive and for which should one avoid doing the same?
- Where is the most growth in captives coming from?
- Latin America, China/Asia, Africa, India, Middle East, EU