State of the Captive Market: Insurance Hard and Soft Market Cycles and Forecasted Trends; Proliferation of US Captive Domiciles; Fronting Arrangements; Developments in Coverage, Claims, and Underwriting; and Industry Challenges Going Forward
Kevin M. Doherty
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
Steven R. Bauman
Senior Vice President, Head of Captive Services
President & CEO
The Intuitive Companies
Leslie C. Boughner
Advantage Insurance Management (USA) L.L.C.
- Insurance hard and soft market cycles and forecasted trends
- Captive growth continues despite the soft market
- What states are doing better than others in terms of attracting formation of captives and why?
- Latest on fronting arrangements
- Who are the issuing carriers/fronting companies for captives?
- Developments in coverage, claims, and underwriting
- Industry challenges going forward