Get first-hand insights from the leaders of the China Antitrust bar and senior in-house counsel. No other conference provides such practical benchmarking opportunities.
American Conference Institute
is delighted to announce the 2nd Advanced Conference on China Antitrust
which will take place once again in Shanghai, 20–21 September 2016.
The China antitrust enforcement landscape is changing dramatically. High profile antitrust enforcement will affect more companies in China than ever before. Antitrust guidelines are being revised now by China Antitrust bureau. Recent investigations targeting companies in various industry sectors ranging from Telecom to Automotive and Technology illustrate that monopoly can become a serious concern for companies doing business in China. Now is the time to review and upgrade your antitrust strategy.
This exclusive conference is specifically designed for China in-house counsel, compliance officer, antitrust lawyers and consultants, and will provide a comprehensive and practical China antitrust roadmap. ACI has selected the most senior in-house antitrust counsel, compliance officers from various industries, leading consultants and lawyers in the area to discuss how to resolve the most challenging issues in China antitrust field.
Why this conference is unique
Reserve your place today of what is already regarded as a one of kind antitrust event in China. Group rates are available. Register early to secure your place at this important conference.
- Two months of solid research to ensure panels only focus on the most pressing and timely issues. Agenda will be updated until date of the conference to ensure all relevant cases and developments are covered.
- Industry presenters from technology, automotive, consumer products, internet, healthcare, and manufacturing.
- Leading consultants and private practitioners who all have real-life antitrust case experience.
- American Conference Institute has been rated a top value conference organizer by legal and compliance professionals in China.
“Speakers are very experienced, and approach practically oriented! Thanks”
– VP, Deputy General Counsel, LEGO
“Good conference; Well informed presenters who made discussion easy and informative”
– General counsel/ Managing Director, General Motors
“Well done, Thank you”
– General Counsel, Daimler China
“Very valuable and insightful sharing by the panelists. Good choosing of topics”
– Partner, KPMG