Continuing Education Specialist
ACI is hiring for an enthusiastic, experienced administrative professional. The primary role and responsibility of the Continuing Education and Customer Experience Specialist is to provide an excellent customer experience by managing the continuing education accreditation process, from applications to the fulfillment of accreditation requests for our global attendees. This department supports over 140+ conferences held domestically and internationally by C5 Group Inc. The position will report to Associate Director, Customer Experience and Continuing Education. The role will be a critical, contributing team member and will work closely with the Customer Experience, Event and Marketing departments to support the successful registration and education requirements of our clients.
American Conference Institute (ACI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in New York City, ACI has grown to produce more than 140 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
- Prepare necessary continuing education application(s) for conference programs.
- Seek and maintain accredited provider status in key states (CA, NY, NJ, PA & TX).
- Maintain program records for year-end reporting and to respond to requests from attorneys.
- Monitor and communicate changes to CLE rules and regulations in states of primary importance to internal stakeholders.
- Ensures that all programs comply with CLE regulations in primary jurisdictions.
- Directly liaise with state CLE Boards for all CLE questions and processes including preparation of annual renewal applications.
- Record attendance, enter evaluations into relevant databases, and process payments to record credits.
- Work with the accreditation boards on behalf of attorneys to ensure compliance period courses are properly recorded.
- File the appropriate CLE applications and filing fees in jurisdictions where we are not accredited.
- Research rules of jurisdictions in which we are not accredited and evaluation new accreditation types.
- Send Certificates of Attendance and record attendance with state boards in a timely manner.
- Anticipate and resolve CLE questions from internal and external clients.
- Assist with other Professional Development administrative responsibilities as needed.
- Support the Customer Experience team during peak times and special initiatives to drive revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Familiarity and experience with professional development and Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs preferred.
- Knowledge of Continuing Professional Education (CPE), Continuing Professional Development(CPD), and Human Resource Professionals Association(HRPA) programs is a plus.
- Professional attitude.
- Capable of working within deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize own work.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Highly analytical.
- Ability to solve problems and be forward thinking.
- Team player.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database management systems.
- Bilingual –Spanish (written and spoken) an asset.
American Conference Institute (ACI) values the diversity (all the ways in which we are different) of our colleagues. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote this diversity and ensure that persons are recruited, hired, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, veteran’s status, age, gender identity, disability, familial status, pregnancy, or any other trait protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] (please include your salary requirements)
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. American Conference Institute is part of an international group of companies with offices in Canada and Europe and is an equal opportunity employer.
Remote (Canada or US Based)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]