American Conference Institute (ACI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in New York City, ACI has grown to produce more than 140 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
The Canadian Institute (CI) is devoted to providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, CI has grown to produce more than 140 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.
The Sponsorship Coordinator will be responsible for administrative support and assisting the Sponsorship Director and team. In this role you will be responsible for performing various account management services and act as a direct liaison to our clients, SPEX, and internal teams on a daily basis. To succeed in this position, you must be able to learn quickly and jump in without being asked. Extreme attention to detail, superb communication skills, must have a “can-do” attitude, and support where necessary.
- Ability to learn, understand, drive and own business processes (In particular recording sponsor contracts, invoice, team communications, service before, at, and after events)
- Ensure and manage sponsorship financials tracking aligns with accounting/invoicing.
- Manage and resolve client requests EX: Logo formatting, assistance in building virtual booth on our virtual platform, managing conference pass allotments and adjustments.
- Generates monthly accrual reports
- Liaising with the event management team, manages numerous projects with different completion deadlines
- Assists Department Manager with daily tasks (proofing, reconciliation, virtual site reviews, etc.)
- General support of the sponsorship/sales team
- Supports and conducts research as necessary
- Manage the annual show SPEX Admin and staffing needs and schedules
- Communicate red flags, improvement opportunities, updates, and important data points.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and prioritize
- Pro-active and solutions-oriented – eager to take on new challenges
- Able to communicate clearly and persuasively, internally and externally, both orally and in writing
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Able to strike the balance between working as a team as well as independently to manage individual workflow
- Able to work under pressure to meet and own tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to create strong presentations
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, demonstrating excellent time management skills, with attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills, willing to assist co-workers in tasks but also works well independently
- Demonstrates diplomacy in the most difficult situations, remaining positive and composed;
- Ability to travel and provide on-site support for conferences;
- Excellent computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is essential;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Thrives in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
- Standard office environment (or remote office depending on location) and working hours
- Packing and Lifting heavy boxes(20 to 30lbs) for conference preparation.
The C5 Group of companies consisting of The Canadian Institute(CI) and American Conference Institute (ACI) values the diversity (all the ways in which we are different) of our colleagues. As an equal opportunity employer, we promote this diversity and ensure that persons are recruited, hired, assigned, and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, veteran’s status, age, gender identity, disability, familial status, pregnancy, or any other trait protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]nce.com (please include your salary requirements)
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. American Conference Institute is part of an international group of companies with offices in the US and Canada and is an equal opportunity employer.
Remote (Canada or US Based)
Interested in joining the team?
If so, please submit your resume to [email protected]