One Day Comprehensive Sanctions Training
Economic Sanctions restrictions are changing rapidly and the enforcement landscape has never been more complex. ACI has developed regional ONE-DAY comprehensive sanctions boot camps in Dallas and Miami in January 2020, and San Francisco in February 2020.
ACI’s Regional Economic Sanctions Boot Camp, offered in 3 locations, provides training and the skills you need to understand the complex world of economic sanctions. Attending this program will provide the expertise to understand and manage the evolving sanctions arena to minimize future risks for your organization.
This hands-on boot camp is designed to promote networking and to allow you the opportunity to get your questions answered. You will hear from expert speakers who are well versed in the current challenges that your company is facing. This program will provide training on all aspects of economic sanctions whether you work in trade compliance, financial crime, AML or anti-corruption.
Expand Your Knowledge by Attending Post Boot Camp Working Groups:
- Deep Dive on Russia Sanctions: Staying Compliance with Primary and Secondary Sanctions Restrictions
- OFAC Compliance Program Best Practices
- Deep Dive into Venezuela Sanctions
Who should attend the bootcamp?
- Compliance, financial crime, anti-corruption, and risk management professionals including managers, officers and other team members in all industries
- Executives wanting to build their knowledge on the rapidly changing economic sanctions landscape