Expert strategies for navigating class actions, litigation and government enforcement activity in the consumer financial services arena
Today, consumer financial services companies face a broad range of threats exclusive to this industry, and they require representation that appreciates the nuances this arena requires.
Be part of the only event specifically designed to assist industry counsel with the mounting challenges that lie ahead.
Obtain the latest information on:
- NEW class action litigation and settlement trends
- EMERGING theories of liability
- THE LATEST state and federal enforcement activity
- CURRENT regulatory initiatives
- NOVEL defense and settlement strategies
The conference agenda is still in development. Stay up-to-date by signing up to receive email announcements.
Early bird rates are currently in effect. Register now and save!